BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
OUR COVID-19 POLICY
To ensure the safety of your students, staff, and our performers, we have developed a COVID-19 Policy, in keeping with Government guidelines.
As part of our promise to you during this global pandemic - we are offering to reschedule your show for next year in the event of a future lockdown. You can read about our COVID-19 Policy in depth via the link below.
Pandemic Pantomime - no problem
‘Performance with Confidence’
It seems likely that Covid-19 will be with us for the foreseeable future. To help our children adjust to this ‘new normal’ and reinstate many social activities they get so much pleasure from, we will need to reassure ourselves that we are doing this safely.
Shooting Star Entertainments has always prided itself on adopting best practice and we have now developed new measures to ensure future performances continue to ensure the safety of our audiences and cast.
During our visit to you:
- All cast will maintain social distancing from your children and staff.
- Where we cannot be taken into the performance space immediately, cast will wait outside or in a large space where social distancing can be maintained, rather than in a small reception area.
- Contact with the designated staff member will be kept to a minimum and at a distance.
- There will be no children or staff brought up on stage, unless there is an ability to do so and keep that person at a safe distance at all times.
- Stage areas on the ground will need to be a little bigger to ensure cast are able to keep a safe distance from any audience members immediately in front.
- Where there is no boundary, such as Search for Santa we will mark tape on the floor to allocate a safe zone. Please help us by keeping children behind this line.
- There will be no 1:1 with Santa for the end of the show. You will still have the option of ending the show with Christmas Songs Sing along, or, we can ask the children to stand in their space and Santa will speak with them from the stage area. We will look to bring back individual Santa conversations only when it is completely safe to do so.
- Where we have full days at one venue, we will be unable to share your hospitality in staff rooms or school canteens. If you have a spare, empty classroom we can eat our lunch in, we will be very grateful. Otherwise we are happy to wait off site during lunch times.
- All paperwork will be emailed prior to the performance date. You will be sent a reminder afterward to make sure that everything has been completed.
- A confirmation call from the Tour Manager will happen as usual. However, if necessary, we will have a follow up phone call instead of speaking in person to the designated teacher.
- We ask that you transfer all money via BACS as much as possible. This information can be found on your invoice. We will still accept cash or cheques but please have it ready in advance. You will be told of any outstanding balance during your call from the Tour Manager.
- We understand that schools may not want all students in the hall at once. For this year only, we will be offering exceptional deals on multiple 3 man shows to enable smaller audiences to enjoy the show. Please note that due to existing commitments to other customers we may need to explore alternative dates but will make every effort to meet your preferences.
- We understand the fear and uncertainty at this time. We consider COVID -19 an exceptional circumstance and offer our no questions asked transfer of your booking to next year, without further cost to you, as long as deposit has been paid.
Before and after:
- Emails and phone calls will include a section of risk assessment, asking how we can keep ourselves and your community safer based on your personal situations.
- Our Tour Manager price is only valid while our cast is onsite. This will be extended wherever the discussion cannot happen in person, and will be valid for the follow up phone call.